E.S.M.D. Fitted Hat
Multi-tasking is doing a lot of things half-ass at once. Do one thing at a time and do it well. When squatting (or doing any other lift), work on one aspect of your technique at a time. Whether the cue is "butt back" or "open knees" or "control descent" - work on ONE thing per set.
A scrambled brain equals a horrible workout. Now if I can get people to understand this concept when it comes to training goals, I will have one the coaching lottery.
- Athletic shape; FlexFit Brand for a reliably good fit
- 3 Dimensional E.S.M.D. embroidery on front
- Flat 531 Monogram embroidery on reverse
- 6-Panel, Structured, Mid-Profile
- 3 1/2" Crown
- Eight-Row Stitching On Bill
- Hard Buckram Backed Front Panels
- Sewn Eyelets
- Spandex Sweatband Retains Shape
- S/M (6 3/4” - 7 1/4”)
- L/XL (7 1/8” - 7 5/8”)